Monday, March 3, 2014

Privacy Is Bad

The people of the past didn't need privacy. The people of the present don’t need privacy and the people of the future definitely don’t need privacy as well. Why would they? Privacy leads to nothing good. The telescreens are for the benefit of the people. They are my glorious eyes into their lives. The people of Oceania should be happy that they have a leader who cares so much about them. Without my wonderful eyes can you imagine what would become of Oceania? It would be filled with misguided, insane, and un-loyal people. My ‘’eyes’’ catch these people and try to show them the way of their wrongs, so they can live a true life and not a shamble.At times these people are so stuck in this state that they believe what they are doing is right. Due to this, these people have to be taken care of, so that the well-being of the people in Oceania is safeguarded. I will do my part to protect the people and I encourage my loyal citizens to look out for their comrades. By this I mean that the people of Oceania shall be my  extra pair of eyes and ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment