Monday, February 24, 2014

I Am....

I am the man who you see in black and white everywhere. I am Big Brother. I rule Oceania as a kind and just ruler. I provide to every person from party member to prole with necessities beyond imagine. I make sure that the people receive everything that they never received before the revolution. During that time it was a dark age where evil men called capitalists controlled the land. Now that I’m in charge I'll make sure that, that won’t ever happen. There are also other threats such as Emmanuel Goldstein a man who betrayed the party and the Eastasian people who we are at war with currently. The people of Oceania have nothing to worry about because thanks to my telescreens, nothing hides from me. Oceania is a civilized country due to INGSOC and the ministries that enforce it. The four ministries are the Ministry of Truth, Ministry of Peace, Ministry of Love, and Ministry of Plenty. Each ministry has in important job that keeps Oceania functioning. The functions consist from protecting the people to supplying wonderful leisure’s such as music and movies. The people always know that Big Brother is always watching.
Man in black and white with red background named Big Brother. Photograph. N.d. Google images. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cNccKhDMNGw/Ut-taseZ3bI/AAAAAAAAJvM/YKIPOaDP8M4/s1600/big-brother-is-watching-you.png. 3/9/14.

No comments:

Post a Comment